Founded in 2002, Streatham Drop-In Centre is an independent charity that aims to provide a safe, welcoming and supportive environment for refugee and asylum seeker individuals and families living in the London Borough of Lambeth and surrounding areas.
We work in partnership with a wide range of voluntary, community and statutory groups to provide specialised support, information and advice, as well as a wide range of health and wellbeing services to asylum seeker, migrant and refugee communities.
Managed by a committee of trustees, we have a dedicated and knowledgeable staff and volunteer team.
We are open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays:
Thursdays and Fridays
Drop-In Services, 9.30 am - 2.30 pm. Services include:
- Advice, information and signposting
- English language classes
- Creche and play facilities
- Health and wellbeing support (Thursdays: specialist refugee nurse, Fridays: health advice and advocacy case worker)
- Women's wellbeing activities
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
Homework and Families Learning Project (by application only)